Business Insurance in Littleton, CO
Business insurance, also known as commercial insurance, is designed to financially protect a business— including its owner, assets and employees. Each company is unique, and finding the proper coverage for your specific business is essential.
What Is the Purpose of Insurance for Businesses?
The purpose of insurance for businesses is to help a company manage risks. Business insurance helps provide financial protection from potential losses that could occur through business operations. When a business owner invests in insurance coverage, their insurance provider may help cover the costs of covered losses up to the limit of their policy. Without insurance, the business would have to pay for costly incidents out of pocket.
What Are the Types of Business Insurance?
Most businesses will benefit from the following four types of insurance:
1. Property insurance may help compensate a business if its property is lost or damaged due to a covered incident.
2. Liability insurance can help pay for losses and/or medical bills if the business is responsible for property damage or bodily injury to a third party.
3. Business auto insurance can help provide coverage for vehicles owned by a business.
4. Workers’ compensation insurance can help provide replacement income and medical benefits to employees who become injured or ill due to a work-related incident.
There are also many other types of business coverage to consider, including the following:
- Business interruption coverage helps a company replace lost income if it’s unable to operate normally due to a covered event.
- Cyber liability insurance can help cover a company if data breaches or other cyber security issues occur.
- Employment practices liability may help cover businesses against claims by workers that their legal rights as employees were violated.
Certain small and mid-sized companies may also qualify for a business owners policy (BOP). This is a policy that typically combines general liability insurance and property insurance, and it can generally be customized. Reach out to our agents for more information.
How Much Is Business Insurance?
Many factors affect the cost of business insurance, including the following:
- Industry or type of business
- Number of employees
- Claims history
- Policy details
Business Insurance Quote in Littleton, CO
If you want to learn more about business insurance, contact A Complete Insurance Agency. Our mission is to help you protect and manage your business and finances. We can help you to recover from the unexpected and help give you peace of mind.