Mobile Home Insurance in Littleton, CO
Owning a mobile home comes with unique risks, from natural disasters like storms and fires to unexpected accidents and liabilities. In such scenarios, having adequate mobile home insurance can mean the difference between recovering swiftly or facing significant financial strain.
What Is Mobile Home Insurance?
Mobile home insurance is designed to protect mobile, manufactured or modular homes. These homes are typically constructed off-site and transported to their final location, which sets them apart from traditional site-built homes. Mobile home insurance helps provide financial protection in case of damage, destruction or loss to your mobile home and its contents by covering various risks and perils, similar to standard homeowners insurance.
What Does Mobile Home Insurance Cover?
The following are typical coverages in a mobile home insurance policy:
- Dwelling coverage may cover the cost to rebuild or repair the structure of your mobile home, as well as any attached structures, such as a deck or awning.
- Other structures coverage may cover additional structures on your property, such as a fence.
- Personal property coverage may help cover your belongings, such as electronics, clothing and furniture.
- Personal liability coverage may provide coverage if you’re legally responsible for third-party bodily injuries or damage to another person’s property.
- Loss of use coverage may pay for relocation costs and other living expenses if you’re temporarily unable to live in your mobile home due to a covered event.
How Much Does Mobile Home Insurance Cost?
Various factors impact the cost of mobile home insurance, including:
- Your location
- The age of the mobile home
- The cost to replace or repair your mobile home
- The limits and coverage options you select
- Your deductible
- Your claims history
You may also qualify for discounts for bundling policies or specific safety features, such as a security system, smoke alarms or protective devices. Contact A Complete Insurance Agency Inc today to request a quote for mobile home insurance.